This Policy is in place to protect my family and I. It also protects you and any clients that I come in contact with. It is meant to keep a healthy and safe environment for everyone. Upon your arrival the following steps must take place before we proceed with your appointment:
- COVID screening questions: sent out the night before. If you fail to fill out the form, your appointment will be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
- Temperature check
- Mask on
- Hand washing
- Please keep your mask on at all times while in the building to maintain health precautions.
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Face Shields are not to be worn alone. You must put a mask on with your face shield.
- Your temperature will be checked at the door.
- If you have a temperature over 37.5 Celsius, your appointment will be cancelled.
Food and Drinks
- No eating or drinking during your appointment.
- If you need to eat or drink , you may step outside to do so.
If you show up to your appointment and you are showing signs of these symptoms, your appointment will be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
- muscle aches and pains
- sore throat
- difficulty breathing
- high temperature
- chest pain
- runny/stuffy nose (congestion)
Absolutely no guests allowed. If you show up to your appointment with a guest they will have to wait outside or your appointment will be cancelled.
- No children allowed unless they are getting serviced.
- If your child is getting serviced, only one child allowed at the appointment and you must ensure they follow the covid policies.
****UPDATED June 4, 2021****